1. Our policy
2. What personal information do we collect?
- 2.1 Completing online forms: when you complete an online form which asks for information about you we store that personal information in our database. It is your responsibility to ensure any online form is completed accurately.
- 2.2 Use of e-commerce facilities: if you use any e-commerce facility provided by this website we collect information about your credit card in order that we can process your payment. Use of our e-commerce facility is subject to additional terms and conditions which can be viewed by clicking on the link provided before you complete your transaction.
- 2.3 Becoming a customer: if you become a customer we may collect more detailed information from you to enable us to perform our obligations to you.
- 2.4 Information from other sources: we do not collect information about you from other sources unless it is in the public domain or you have authorised us to do so.
3. How we use your personal information?
- 3.1 We may use your personal information for a number of reasons, namely:
- To personalise and improve your experience on this website or with the services we provide;
- To communicate with you in relation to any matter relevant to our business, this website and the services or products we provide;
- To monitor website usage;
- To provide you with information from third parties which we think would be of interest to you.
- 3.2 When you complete an online form we may ask whether you would like to receive newsletters from us. It is your choice whether you opt to do this.
- 3.3 Where we communicate with you for marketing purposes we will comply with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. This means that we will provide you with instructions for unsubscribing from such messages if you choose.
4. Who has access to your personal information?
- 4.1 We will never sell your personal information.
- 4.2 Employees and contractors: Our employees may have access to your personal information in order to carry out their job. They are subject to obligations of confidentiality.
- 4.3 Agents and subcontractors: We sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (e.g. admin functions). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- 4.4 You: you have rights of access to and correction of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. If you wish to update your information please contact us using the contact details on this website.
- 5.1 A cookie is recorded on your computer when you visit this website.
- 5.2 The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, we recommend you allow cookies because it helps you to access features that you may not have access to otherwise.
6. How we protect your information
- 6.1 The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security measures as set out in this policy:
- Firewalls: your personal information is located on a server which is protected by a firewall.
- Browser certification technology: this website has an SSL certificate to encrypt communications between you and our website.
- Password protection: your personal information is stored in a retrieval system that is password protected and accessed only by those persons in our company who are authorised.
7. Sale of business
8. Your consent